We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. privacy statement
1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the responsible person
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or enquiries to the person responsible). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or enquiries to the person responsible). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.2) Data collection when visiting our website
If you only use our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you call up our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.3) Cookies
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (cookies from third parties) to recognize your browser during your next visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can find the duration of the respective cookie storage in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping basket for a later visit to the website). If personal data are also processed by individual cookies used by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the implementation of the contract, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO in the event of consent or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our website more interesting to you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive (cookies from third parties) when you visit our website. If we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or whether to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. These can be found for each browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
<font color="#ffff00">-=https://help.opera.com/de/latest/web-preferences/#cookies=- sync:ßÇÈâÈâ
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.4) Making contact
Within the scope of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form, is apparent from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the purpose of your contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided there are no legal obligations to retain data.5) Use of your data for direct marketing purposes
5.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will regularly send you information about our offers. Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The provision of further data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to send the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter after you have expressly confirmed that you agree to receive the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter in the future by clicking on the appropriate link.
By activating the confirmation link, you consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. When you register for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to track any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later point in time. The data collected by us when you register for the newsletter will be used exclusively for the purposes of advertising in the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link provided for this purpose in the newsletter or by sending a corresponding message to the responsible person named at the beginning. After you have unsubscribed, your e-mail address will be immediately deleted from our newsletter distribution list unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or unless we reserve the right to make further use of data which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
5.2 Advertising by letter post
On the basis of our justified interest in personalised direct advertising, we reserve the right to store your first and last name, your postal address and - insofar as we have received this additional information from you within the framework of the contractual relationship - your title, academic degree, year of birth and your professional, branch or business name in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and to use them to send you interesting offers and information about our products by post.
You can object to the storage and use of your data for this purpose at any time by sending a corresponding message to the person responsible.6) Use of Social Media: Videos
Use of Youtube videos
This website uses the Youtube embedding feature to display and play videos from "Youtube", a provider owned by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google").
This uses the advanced privacy mode, which, according to the provider, only initiates the storage of user information when the video(s) is/are played. If the playback of embedded Youtube videos is started, the provider uses "Youtube" cookies to collect information about user behaviour. According to information provided by "Youtube", these cookies serve, among other things, to collect video statistics, improve user-friendliness and prevent abusive practices. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account when you click on a video. If you do not want your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data (even for users who are not logged in) as user profiles and evaluates them. In particular, such evaluation is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of Google's legitimate interests in the display of personalised advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet requirements. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right. In the course of using YouTube, personal data may also be transmitted to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA.
Regardless of how the embedded video is played, each time you visit this site, you will be connected to the Google network, which may trigger further data processing without our control.
In the event that personal data is transferred to Google LLC. based in the USA, Google LLC. has certified itself for the us European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. A current certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
Further information on data protection at "YouTube" can be found in the provider's data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy7) Web analysis services
Google (Universal) Analytics
This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). Google (Universal) Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the abbreviated IP address) is usually transferred to a Google server and stored there, and may also be transferred to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA.
This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp()", which ensures anonymisation of the IP address by shortening it and excludes any direct personal reference. Through the extension, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a server of Google LLC.in the USA and shortened there. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide us with further services related to the use of the website and the internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google (Universal) Analytics is not combined with other Google data.
All the processing described above, in particular the setting of Google Analytics cookies for reading information on the terminal device used, is only carried out if you have given us your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter a DSGVO. Without this consent, Google Analytics will not be used during your visit to our website.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, please deactivate this service in the "Cookie-Consent-Tool" provided on the website. We have concluded an order processing contract with Google for the use of Google Analytics, which obliges Google to protect the data of our site visitors and not to pass it on to third parties.
For the transmission of data from the EU to the USA, Google relies on so-called standard data protection clauses of the European Commission, which are intended to guarantee compliance with the European data protection level in the USA.
Further information on Google (Universal) Analytics can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and desired effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO that exist when your data are transferred to third countries;
- Right of rectification according to art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right of immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of incomplete data stored by us;
- Right of deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to limitation of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand limitation of processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data, which you dispute, is verified, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead demand limitation of processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after achieving the purpose or if you have lodged an objection due to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet known whether our justified reasons prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing to the data controller, the data controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of such recipients.
- Right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once granted for the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation;
- Right of appeal pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the DSGVO, you have the right - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place where the alleged violation occurred.
7.2 RIGHT OF APPEAL
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AS PART OF A WEIGHING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANTLY LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO SUCH PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION, WE WILL TERMINATE THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING WORTHY OF PROTECTION WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.8) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is measured according to the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and - if relevant - additionally according to the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
If personal data are processed on the basis of an express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, these data are stored until the data subject revokes his consent.
If there are legal storage periods for data that are processed within the framework of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, these data will be routinely deleted after expiry of the storage periods if they are no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or if we no longer have a justified interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If personal data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, these data are stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information contained in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
as of august 30th 2020